Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area /
Product Marketing /
At Respondent, we believe in-depth research interviews are the oxygen for intelligent innovation. Our marketplace empowers entire organizations by connecting researchers with verified business professionals so they can conduct the kind of research interviews that yield invaluable results. With these new insights, high-quality decision making is scaled across our customer’s organization and innovation flourishes.
B2B companies like IBM, Oracle, Atlassian, Twilio, Microsoft, and many more choose to leverage Respondent to conduct their research interviews and make smarter business decisions.
We are a small (but quickly growing), fully remote tech startup. Working as a distributed team allows us to hire the best talent regardless of location. We look forward to learning more about you and how you might fit into our thriving community of initiative-takers and diverse thinkers.
What you'll do
- Create clear positioning, value prop and messaging (through customer insights and data) and using it to build out the broader Respondent story
- Define customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments
- Market segmentation and persona development (built on audience research)
- Develop GTM plans with product team
- Create various content
- Align with product, engineering, and customer success teams
- Create campaigns for our user base from signup to paid with a product-led growth eye that are tailored to user segments and use cases (based on customer insights)
- Analyze (data, quantitative, qualitative) to make decisions--SQL skills a bonus!
- Bolster acquisition (paid campaigns, a/b test for landing page, SEO)
Who you are
- Tried and true B2B PLG product marketer
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, positioning and messaging, segmentation, content creation, and storytelling
- Ability to create impactful web content (with some knowledge of SEO)
- Experience working closely with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Ability to define KPIs and success metrics
- Ability to jump into all aspects of marketing (even if they aren’t your strong suit)
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, brings something new to the team, and elevates our game. Our core values are very important to us and we hope they resonate with you, too. You can read more about them here!
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diverse team. We care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:
- Work remotely from anywhere in a continental U.S. Time Zone (we are not able to accommodate continuous travel e.g. digital nomadism, remote year, etc.)
- A full office set up, including a MacBook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and wireless mouse & keyboard
- Health insurance for U.S based employees with premiums covered at 99% for individuals and 50% for dependents (non U.S. employees receive a healthcare stipend)
- Short term disability covered at 100% for all U.S based employees
- Dental and vision insurance offered at group rates to lower the cost for U.S based employees
- Four weeks of flexible paid vacation per year (need a bit more for religious or country holidays--no problem!)
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Stock options
- 401k (no matching) Only U.S based employees can participate
- Company retreats for teammates to get to know one another in person (recent locations include New Orleans, San Antonio, and Wickenburg)!
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in Respondent's long term success. Our dynamic team members have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.