Fulfillment Project Manager
Customer insights are critical to building successful products and services. However, finding and interviewing the right people to uncover those insights is a time-consuming, expensive process that often results in researcher frustration.
Respondent is building a new category marketplace that connects researchers with high-quality participants. By reducing research timelines from 4-6 weeks to days and shrinking costs by 90%+, we make business-changing insights available to researchers of all types -- from in-house research teams at IBM and Microsoft to startup founders hunting for product-market fit.
What You'll Do
- You will own the execution of our project fulfillment efforts to place high-quality participants into user research studies on the Respondent platform.
- You will prioritize the projects that require fulfillment attention and work across multiple channels to source participants.
- You will be responsible for tracking, measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of our fulfillment efforts and sharing that data throughout the organization.
- You will manage contractors while also performing fulfillment tasks (e.g., initiating campaigns, sending emails, making phone calls, etc) on your own
- You will write content and design assets for fulfillment campaigns.
- You will manage relationships with participant referral sources, serving as their primary point of contact.
- You will work with the Executive, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to identify, prioritize and execute fulfillment campaigns and support our company objectives.
Who You Are
- You are an operational ninja, detail-oriented when it comes to planning and follow-through with a track record of successful outcomes.
- You love to dive into complex problems and execute.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty in order to figure out what’s going on and how to improve it.
- You’re a relationship builder with your colleagues and with external customers and partners.
- You are energized by working on many different things at once and excel at project management without being afraid of occasional chaos.
- You are entrepreneurial-minded with a bias toward action and a willingness to take ownership.
- You don’t let perfect be the enemy of the good in experimenting and trying new things.
- You are aware of your own biases and actively work to overcome them in working with others.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with email marketing and advertising campaigns
- Experience with recruiting (bonus points if it’s user research recruiting)
- Proficiency in creating your own design assets
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diverse team. We care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:
💰Competitive salary & Stock options
🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with full autonomy to create and experiment!
👩⚕️High-quality medical care
💻 A full office set up, including a MacBook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and wireless mouse & keyboard.
🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team.
🎨 Monthly Stipends for Learning & Development, Health & Wellness, and Family/Kids/Pets
🏖 Four weeks of flexible paid vacation per year (need a bit more for religious or country holidays--no problem!)
🏡 12 paid holidays per year
👶 Parental leave - 12 weeks fully paid with an additional optional 4 weeks unpaid
🌈 Company retreats for teammates to get to know one another in person (recent locations pre-Covid include New Orleans, San Antonio, and Wickenburg)!
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in Respondent's long term success. Our dynamic team members have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.