Enterprise Account Manager
Remote, Based US or Canada /
Customer insights fuel successful products and services, but finding and interviewing the right people to uncover those insights is a time-consuming, expensive process that often results in researcher frustration.
Respondent connects researchers with high-quality participants, reducing research timelines from 4-6 weeks to days and shrinking costs by 90%+. You’ll be joining a team that is at the exciting forefront of creating a new category marketplace in the market research industry; we make business-changing insights available to researchers of all types -- from in-house research teams at Airbnb and Microsoft looking to improve their products to startup founders hunting for the product market fit. Join us in empowering innovative researchers and knowledgeable participants to revolutionize their industries!
About Account Management at Respondent:
- As an Account Manager, you will play a critical role in fostering strong relationships with our clients, ensuring their happiness and driving revenue growth. You’ll have the opportunity to create playbooks and define the strategy for retention and expansion of our Enterprise accounts. You’ll also have the chance to work closely with the sales, product, and marketing teams to share customer feedback and continuously improve the customer and product experience.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within your accounts to become a trusted advisor and partner. Know each account in, out, backwards, and forwards.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Respondent platform, customer base, and research methodologies.
- Develop an understanding of our competitors and clients to enable account growth and expansion.
- Onboard and provide demos to all new researcher sign ups for managed accounts.
- Manage a pipeline of expansion opportunities within your accounts.
- Identify trends in customer usage and develop and execute strategic account plans to prevent churn and achieve revenue growth targets.
- Achieve NRR objectives through managing renewals, upselling products, and negotiating complex contracts.
Who you are:
- You have breadth and depth of account management and business development experience.
- You are eager for coaching and collaboration and have a passion for developing your account management skills.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed. You leave no stone unturned when it comes to hitting your goals – a true top performer.
- You are a relationship builder, you work tirelessly to build rapport with your customers to solve their pain and accomplish their research goals.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Account management.
We believe people do their best work when they are healthy and happy.
🌟 Purpose: Be part of a team that is building a new category marketplace that will change how we conduct research forever.
🌏 Work from home and live your life: Join us as part of a fully distributed team. No commuting! We believe in giving you the freedom and flexibility to work remotely!
💎 Transparent and inclusive: Work in an environment with high trust, transparency, and autonomy!
🚀 Growth opportunities: You're joining at a great time and will have the opportunity to grow at the same rate as the company. We will do everything humanly in supporting you to get there!
👩⚕️High-quality medical care
💰Competitive salary & stock options
🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team
🌱Professional development days: grow your skill set and advance your career.
🏖 Four weeks of flexible paid vacation per year (need a bit more for religious or country holidays--no problem!)
🏡 12 paid holidays per year
👶 Parental leave - 12 weeks fully paid with an additional optional 4 weeks unpaid
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in Respondent's long term success. Our dynamic team members have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.