Accounting Implementation Manager
United States /
Customer Success – Accounting Implementation /
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
The Accounting Implementation Manager is responsible for leading and overseeing end-to-end new client implementations. The position requires great project management, accounting, training and teamwork skills to coordinate the tasks associated with each implementation. A successful applicant will have a proven track record of great attention to detail and the ability to stay two steps ahead on project tasks and timelines. The applicant will be required to manage multiple projects and tasks at once. The combination of technical knowhow, interpersonal communication, a strong sense of initiative and a drive to get the job done well will be critical to success.
How you'll add value:
- Manage multiple implementation projects
- Track progress and update project plans
- Setup and configure the Accounting modules of the R365 platform to meet the unique needs of the customers
- Train customers to be self-sustaining on the R365 platform
- Contribute to ongoing process documentation
- Master accounting features and tools within Restaurant365
- Provide industry, accounting, and solution expertise to customers and other team members
- Manage the full project lifecycle from kick-off to transition to Support and Customer Success
- Partner with the Operations Implementation Coach to ensure a smooth and complete project
- Identify and communicate success metrics and drive improvements to both client and process
- Promote the platform value while you help customers recognize their goals and drive towards a successful, on-time rollout
- De escalate customer issues effectively and respectfully
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 1+ years experience in an Accounting role required
- Flexibility and adaptability based on the needs of the client and internal team
- Critical thinking and advanced problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented mindset with ability to articulate under pressure
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of projects
- Love to problem-solve
- A passion for helping people get the most out of technology
- Prowess for conflict resolution
- Previous restaurant industry experience strongly preferred
- Previous implementation or project management experience preferred
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.