Customer Success Manager
United States /
Customer Success – Customer Success Manager /
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will develop impactful relationships with our customers and work diligently to ensure each customer achieves a maximum lifetime value with our software. The role requires strong relationship building, product knowledge and business acumen to help restaurateurs overcome the complex challenges they face daily. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success, the CSMwill often work cross-departmentally to solve customer challenges and focus heavily on all efforts to retain the business. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring product adoption, retention, and growth post onboarding. The CSM will employ their knowledge of R365 and their customers to create success plans and provide delightful solutions. In addition to proactive and reactive customer reach out, the CSM will be responsible for tracking and driving customer health, Net Promoter Scores, and adding new features.
How you'll add value:
- Develop long-term relationships with customers leading to high retention and customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers are successful with the product following the launch date
- Manage customer the customer experience and setting expectations
- Responsible for tracking & driving customer health and Net Promoter Scores
- Create playbooks & present calls to action
- Responsible for reaching assigned targets for customer KPI’s
- Continuously improve customer experience by proposing new processes and concepts
- Participate in user groups and client facing webinars
- Handle any product or full software attrition to identify save opportunities
- Identify and pass leads to our Sales Growth team
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience with R365 platform
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting and/or restaurants
- 5 plus years of experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to travel 10%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Collaborative and flexible working style
- Ability to teach and coach effectively
- Efficient and timely with deadlines and deliverables
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- The ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- Previous Gainsight experience or other customer success management platform preferred
- Previous project management software experience preferred
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.