Senior Software Engineer
Engineering – Development /
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Senior Software Engineer will be directly responsible for designing, developing and unit testing code. Qualified candidates will demonstrate immediate applicable technical aptitude as well as a propensity for learning new tools and techniques quickly in a fast-paced environment. Excellent candidates will be responsible for leading development effort within the team with new feature development and other product enhancements while staying aligned with the Product and Architect Teams to ensure all-around product quality.
How you'll add value:
- Develop high quality code adhering to the best coding practices as laid down by the company
- Work closely with the architecture team and helps translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Implement regular code review routines. Ensure release management processes are followed. Be a mentor / coach to junior staff on best practices and provide implementation oversight and guidance to ensure consistency and quality of design and code
- Analyze and document existing systems, reviewing preexisting complex code and providing recommendations to improve performance & maintainability
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and processes could help improve the team
- Understanding the Product Teams expectations and manages them with the development team
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development
- Be the support system of the architect(s), capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level. Implement the design / object model laid down by them. Ensure compliance to the design patterns identified by them during development
- Knowing when to escalate is a critical decision but when needed it important to do so
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- CS Degree or related experience
- 8+ years of C# and .NET experience
- .Net Core
- OO/Architectures: Microservice Architecture, SOA, n-Tier Arch, OOP
- Tools/Frameworks: .NET, JSON, XML, React JS, Web Services (SOAP and REST), IIS, TFS, Git
- Entity Framework
- Xunit and unit testing
- Rules Engines
- Azure SQL
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skill with ability to meet deadlines
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $115K-$150K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.