Account Executive, SMB
New York, NY /
Sales – Sales Growth /
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
As an Account Executive SMB, you will be responsible for selling R365 Accounting and Operations Platform to 1 to 4 location restaurant groups remotely and in-person.
**This position is located in New York City region**
**Salaried Position: $64,480-$70,000**
How you'll add value:
- Work with Regional Sales Manager and Marketing team to identify and sell into new accounts
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. features & functions
- Uncovering pain points and business impact that maps back to our solutions
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing team
- Manage entire sales cycle from self-sourcing new opportunities to close
- Ensure new Customers remain on track to “go live” in implementation, post-sale
- Maintain accurate pipeline and forecast
- Network with existing customers and vendor partners to build and maintain a long-lasting business relationship
- In-depth knowledge of the R365 platform to present to prospective clients
- Continual industry research to identify trends in the marketplace
- Build and maintain a long-lasting business relationship
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Outside sales experience within the restaurant industry
- Proven Account Management/Sales experience and strong record of success
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to adopt and follow a sales process
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to negotiate and problem-solve
- Organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and passion!
- Accounting or Restaurant Management experience (huge plus!)
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried Position: $64,480-$70,000
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- R365 pays 100% of the premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.