Senior Software Engineer
Development – Development
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
We are one of the fastest growing tech platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured $88 million in our Series C funding. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Software Engineer to our team in Irvine, CA! In this role, you will be responsible for leading development effort within the team with new feature development and other product enhancements while staying aligned with the Product and the Architect team to ensure all round product quality.
How you'll add value:
- Develop high quality code adhering to the best coding practices as laid down by the company
- Work closely with the architecture team and helps translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Implement regular code review routines. Ensure release management processes are followed. Be a mentor / coach to junior staff on best practices and provide implementation oversight and guidance to ensure consistency and quality of design and code
- Analyze and document existing systems, reviewing preexisting complex code and providing recommendations to improve performance & maintainability
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and processes could help improve the team
- Understanding the Product Teams expectations and manages them with the development team
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development
- Be the support system of the architect(s), capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level. Implement the design / object model laid down by them. Ensure compliance to the design patterns identified by them during development
- Knowing when to escalate is a critical decision but when needed it important to do so
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- CS Degree or related experience
- 8+ years of C# and .NET experience
- .Net Core
- OO/Architectures: Microservice Architecture, SOA, n-Tier Arch, OOP
- Tools/Frameworks: .NET, JSON, XML, React JS, Web Services (SOAP and REST), IIS, TFS, Git
- Entity Framework
- Xunit and unit testing
- Rules Engines
- Azure SQL
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skill with ability to meet deadlines
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.