Senior Account Executive, Payroll & HR**
Sales – Sales Growth /
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this position is 100% remote**
Do you thrive in an environment where you can focus on winning and being the best? When you have determined your end goal, are you tenacious in achieving it and will stop at nothing to arrive at the destination? Are you equally comfortable with thinking introspectively and talking through a process with your peers? Do you tend to be impatient and restless, and will juggle your workload in a manner that may confuse others since you can change what you are working on in an instant? Does your natural embrace of change drive your ability to work on many projects simultaneously and happily?
How you'll add value:
- Manage entire Payroll and HR sales cycle from discovery to close.
- Generate and develop new opportunities to increase revenue
- Work with Growth Sales Manager to maintain accurate pipeline and forecast.
- Anticipate and discuss client needs and facilitate solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of R365’s Payroll and HR Solutions and any related products
- Network with existing customers and vendor partners to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Continual industry research to identify trends in the marketplace
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven Account Management/Sales experience, preferably in the HCM industry
- Ability to analyze the needs of a client and provide strategic business solutions
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to, and follow a sales process
- Ability to negotiate and problem-solve
- Organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and passion
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range: $89K - $105K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.