Product Manager, Payroll
Irvine, CA /
Product – Product /
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Product Manager, Payroll will be responsible for R365 Payroll products and will work closely with Product Managers to drive our payroll strategy within HCM.
How you'll add value:
- Own the Payroll-specific areas of the product
- Drive, develop and maintain the product’s Payroll roadmap
- Keep current on new and upcoming Payroll & Tax regulations that will require compliance updates for the product
- Select, design, and write user stories
- Evaluate, design, and prioritize features, bugs, and program debt
- Conduct customer interviews
- Collaborate with other teams to plan, design, and deliver products that bring value to our users
- Present new product features at company broadcasts
- Receive constructive feedback with grace, using it to iterate and improve
- Thrive in a fast-paced, flexible work environment where you will have the opportunity to work on multiple products in their entirety
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 1-2 years of Product Management experience
- 2-3 years of Payroll product and/or operations experience is required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Agile Methodology experience
- Well versed in restaurant specific payroll reporting
- Experience working in the restaurant is ideal
- A solid understanding of current payroll regulations and laws, including wage and tax laws will be helpful
- General knowledge of payroll management technologies
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.