Business Systems Analyst
Enterprise Technology – Enterprise Applications /
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this is a remote position
At Restaurant365, a Business Systems Analyst is responsible for using their knowledge of software programs and business strategies to help the company maximize productivity, efficiency, and communication. Their duties include talking with stake holders to determine business needs, documenting and communicating those needs and recommended solutions, coordinating with IT professionals to create or update software and then training company employees on how to use the software applications effectively in their daily jobs.
The scope of technical responsibilities includes the ERP platform (Sage Intacct), system integrations, and other applications used by the Accounting and Finance teams. You should be an expert in optimizing the Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay processes. This role will also partner with our data warehouse and analytics team on products and services that give a clear picture of how the business is performing. The Enterprise Applications team is all about scaling business operations through efficiency, automation, data, and governance.
How you'll add value:
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
- Effectively document current business state and proposed business changes to implement, focusing on delivery of value to business.
- Improve training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand the individual needs of the business.
- Create and present reports to executive team members and stakeholders to support recommendations.
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion, operating within an agile project management framework.
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights.
- Support the business stakeholders with technology questions or challenges.
- Embrace ambiguity and other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Education: bachelor’s degree in accounting, management information systems, or similar technical field required.
- Work Experience: minimum of 2 years experience in business systems improvement and/or implementation is required. 3+ years experience preferred.
- Problem-solving: Business analysts are often tasked with identifying challenges within the organization and then implementing certain procedures and processes to overcome them. Strongly developed problem-solving skills are crucial in this role.
- Communication: Business Systems analysts use various forms of written and verbal communication to gather information about a business and create reports. Analysts are required to communicate with team members of all levels.
- Technical: Technical skills are critical in the Business Systems Analyst role. Upgrading, troubleshooting and implementing new software programs is one of the requirements of a systems analyst. Strong familiarity with Salesforce, CPQ applications, Accounting ERP Systems such as Sage Intacct or Netsuite, and other cloud-based applications is required.
- Project management: A business system analyst often works in a project team environment. Strongly developed organizational and time management skills are important to move a project from beginning to completion. Agile project management experience is preferred.
- Preferred systems experience: Salesforce, Sage Intacct, Atlassian Suite including Confluence and Jira, and Workato.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range: $87,000 - $135,000 annually
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.