Data Specialist, Import
Customer Success – Training & Implementation /
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Data Import Specialist is responsible for working directly with customers and supporting the Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers to extract and import client historical data from legacy systems. This position requires that you are a wiz at working in Excel and love data.
How you'll add value:
- Manage client data files
- Configure, import, and crosswalk historical client data
- Partner with Implementation and Customer Success Managers to ensure a smooth and complete project
- Contribute to ongoing process documentation
- Create macros and process improvements to drive efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Advanced Excel knowledge including the ability to sequence and restructure large spreadsheets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience gathering, interpreting, and formatting complex data
- Understanding of the standard operations, functions, and metrics of Customer Success, including managing multiple projects at a time
- General restaurant experience preferred
- Payroll and/or Accounting experience
- Experience working with payroll platforms
- A love of all things data
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.