Irvine, CA /
Product – Product /
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects and programs from beginning to end in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment. Responsibilities include developing project plans, communication plans, allocating tasks and setting milestones, and tracking the status of the project over time. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects get released and that go-to-market teams are engaged and ready. You will also need to be proactive in helping avoid project conflicts and resource constraints. Additionally, you will need to provide visibility to the leadership team and other program managers as to the status of all projects to ensure transparency and quick risk mitigation.
How you'll add value:
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to set priorities, define deliverables, and timelines
- Manage releases and deliverables
- Ensure that all project deliverables and goals are completed (i.e., requirements and wireframes, story points, adoption goals, etc.)
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project goals
- Visualize project progress and health to stakeholders
- Proactively identify and communicate project risks
- Organize cross-team communications around product
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within processes
- Oversee multiple projects from beginning to end
- Monitor and report on project progress and assess results of the project
- Identify and facilitate the removal of roadblocks/dependencies the teams face
- Excellent time and task management abilities
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Project or Program Manager Role
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects at a SAAS company with familiarity with the Agile software development lifecycle
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented; able to see the big picture
- Results-driven but flexible
- Ability to facilitate conversations, including challenging contexts
- Experience with OKR framework
- PMP certification
- Experience using Monday.com and Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence)
- Experience in Restaurant or Accounting
- Experience with large job board application or HR Recruiting ATS-job posting
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- R365 pays 100% of the premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open-concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.