Sales Representative (Talent Pool)
Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
This position is not currently open, but you can join our Talent Pool. This means that after your application you will go through the normal steps of our selection process and may be pre-approved. When the position is officially open we will contact people already pre-approved in this process.
Do you like to convince people to make an assertive and relevant decision? Do you enjoy a challenging environment with aggressive goals and pushing yourself to achieve more every month? Do you like to talk with different people from different markets to understand the main trends? If your answers were all yes you've found your opportunity!
Today our sales team is divided in Inbound Sales (direct sales) and Channels (indirect sales). The main challenge the Sales Representative faces is to negotiate with a huge number of companies per month to understand how our product can fit the reality of each one of them. From big retailers to small e-commerce, from international consultancy firms to a one-person Coaching business, our clients are eager to learn more on how they can optimize their company's results and you can be the right person to guide them in this discovery process.
What will you develop with this experience?
- Fast paced learning in Digital Marketing and sales techniques;
- Direct contact with companies from all over the world;
- Opportunities to share your acquired knowledge through seminars;
- Fast paced learning in time, resources and goals management;
- Relevant commissions to those who achieve.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with sales, purchasing or negotiation
- Capability to learn fast;
- An active learning that can quickly analyze different scenarios;
- Understanding about different business models;
- Clear verbal and written communication;
- Affinity with the commercial environment;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Advanced English;
- Knowledge on the SaaS market and Inside Sales are an important differential;
- AIESEC and student organizations are also a differential;
- Availability to live in Florianopolis.
Benefits that only RD offers :)
- Meal tickets
- Health insurance
- Dental Plan
- Partnerships with discounts at the gym, beauty salon, shops, etc.
- No dress code
- Kitchen with snacks for the RDoers (cheese bread, fruit salad, etc.)
- Accelerated learning with big names in the inbound marketing and sales market
- RD course and certifications
- Weekly seminars for learning
- Culture of feedback and development