Sales Development Representative/Pre-Sales (Talent Pool)
Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
This position is not currently open, but you can join our Talent Pool. This means that after your application you will go through the normal steps of our selection process and may be pre-approved. When the position is officially open we will contact people already pre-approved in this process.
The pre-sales team is responsible for identifying business opportunities among the various leads we generate every month with our marketing activities. Through a prospection process which is reference in the market you will have the opportunity to get to know a bit more about businesses in different industries and understand what are the main challenges faced by entrepreneurs across the country.
You will be responsible for the first contact with our potential clients, it's your mission to generate value over what we do. One of the implicit responsibilities of SDR is to improve even further our clients experience during the learning process they go through on the different stages of the sales process.
What will you develop with this experience?
- Capacity to deal with a high demand and the self-management skills necessary to be at the peak of your performance;
- Knowledge about different business models;
- Knowledge about digital marketing and inbound marketing with a reference in the market (us);
- Negitiation capacity, a key characteristic in any career;
- Prospection and sales techniques used in the most innovative companies in the world;
- Contact with big references in the market through our events and trainings;
- Possibility to develop effective communication skill;
What will you do every day?
- Opportunity mapping for the sales team;
- Research companies and qualify them;
- Interact with prospects through phone and email, aproximately 400 companies per month;
- Generate interest and develop those accounts in order to offer more opportunities to the sales team;
- Manage and respond to objections;
- Interact with the Marketing team with the objective of improving the quality of leads generated;
Who are we looking for?
- Competitive and self-motivated;
- Analytic thinking;
- Ambitious, willing to develop sales and new business prospection skills;
- Curious to learn every day about our business and our clients' business;
- Clear and objective written and spoken communication;
- Great self-management skills to deal with a high volume of contacts;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Advanced English;
Benefits that only RD offers :)
- Meal tickets
- Health insurance
- Dental Plan
- Partnerships with discounts at the gym, shops, etc.
- No dress code
- Kitchen with snacks for the RDoers (cheese bread, fruit salad, etc.)
- Accelerated learning with big names in the inbound marketing and sales market
- RD course and certifications
- Weekly seminars for learning
- Culture of feedback and development