Senior Project Analyst
Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
The Project Manager mission is guarantee the delivery excellence and success indicators achievement associated with RD strategy.
Lead and guide the work of internal staff serving as a liaison between business and technical/ operational aspects of project. Plan project stages, assessing business implications for each stage, monitoring progress and exposures to assure the delivery within scope and schedule, integrate needed areas, guarantee standards and success indicators met, following the RD Project Methodology.
Your role in RD will be:
- Support the project team in preparing documents;
- Direct and coach the team to work according to the project methodology and strategy;
- Drive and Ensure documentation based on real data, supporting the project needs and proposal solution (since the day 1 until closing process);
- Generate analyzes of critical information to guide the project;
- Develop and manage Project WBS (work breakdown structure) with weekly meetings (PM Cadence);
- Develop implementation plans that include analysis such as Success Criterias;
- Assign duties and responsibilities and spans of authority to project personnel;
- Coordinate or support in project team selection, act when integration is needed between areas;
- Enforce compliance to the best practices, using the Project Methodology and tools established by the PMO;
- Manage the project agenda to ensure scope and schedule adherence;
- Prepare weekly project status for PMO Cadence.
We are looking for a person:
- Be agile and deploy agility;
- Be pleasant with others on the job displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude;
- Have ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organization to make improvement or take corrective action;
- With analytical profile to understand project goal and guide the project team;
- have ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions, aiming solution scalability;
- With good communication skills;
- With advanced or fluent English level;
- Finally, available to live in Florianópolis.
Main learnings of this mission:
- To help us to build the area and garant the deployment of this transformation.
What benefits do I get from being RDoer?
- Transport ticket;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance and Dental plan;
- Kitchen with snacks for the RDoers (cheese bread, fruit salad, etc.);
- No dress code;
- Accelerated learning with A-players in inbound marketing and sales market;
- RD courses and certifications;
- Culture of feedback and development.