Sales Executive - Hunter (Talent Pool)
Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
This position is not currently open, but you can join our Talent Pool. This means that after your application you will go through the normal steps of our selection process and may be pre-approved. When the position is officially open we will contact people already pre-approved in this process.
Are you passionate about sales? Do you believe that one of the best ways to develop an enterprise is to increase sales? Do you feel motivated with daily aggressive goals? Get to know a different way of selling with our opportunity in Sales - Partners!
Resultados Digitais is, today, one of the fastest growing companies in Brazil and our Partners Program represents almost 50% of new sales here. You as a Hunter will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and build partnership with digital marketing agencies that have the maturity and resources to amplify their project's results through the methodology developed by RD's Partner Program - and by that we mean that you will be selling a business success journey to our potential partners!
You will be working side-by-side with reference professionals in Inside Sales in Brazil, learning the most modern strategies to perform with excellence! You'll also be developing your sales techniques and your undersanding of business strategies, teaching partner agencies to sell better. Our partners' growth is our growth.
Get to know our Partner Program (in portuguese): http://bit.ly/parceirosRD
How will be your daily job:
- To close new deals from our leads supplied by our marketing team
- To indentify the challenges faced by our potential partners and position our Partner Program as an alternative solution.
- To effectively manage your pipeline and forecast
- To continuously learn about the market and stay updated with market trends
- To share knowledge with our partners
- To participate/lead project that will improve the area
- Sales Goals
- Portfolio management, considering % churn
- To execute activities according to our internal processes
- To align sales with cross-departments
What are we looking for?
- Sales experience with a focus on solutions and/or familiarity with the marketing agency market with roles focused on sales, planning or prospecting;
- Someone that understands the sales cycle, sales funnel and opportunity pipeline management;
- Someone with a history of achievement in sales;
- A healthy competitive and goals oriented professional;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Advanced English;
- Availability to live in Florianópolis;
Benefits that only RD can offer :)
- Meal tickets
- Health insurance
- Dental Plan
- Partnerships with discounts at the gym, beauty salon, shops, etc.
- No dress code
- Kitchen with snacks for the RDoers (cheese bread, fruit salad, etc.)
- Accelerated learning with big names in the inbound marketing and sales market
- RD courses and certifications
- Weekly seminars for learning
- Culture of feedback and development