Senior Product Manager
Product – Product Management
Are you passionate about creating products that people love? RetailMeNot is a top savings destination trusted by millions. We’re looking to reinvent how our customers deliver great customer experiences that reshape how people save, shop and find products and retailers they love.
We’re out to build a premier product team. As Senior Product Manager—you’ll lead the charge by delivering business and technical innovation on behalf of our customers. We work closely with UX and engineering to identify new opportunities and guide products from conception to launch by demonstrating customer empathy and collaboration with a highly iterative cross-discipline team.
If this sounds like you—or is in alignment with your career goals—then get in touch.
This role is based in Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is available.
Who You Are
- You are excited by new opportunities
- You “solve for x” in collaboration with UX, engineering, data science and operations
- You work with leadership to set and achieve ambitious goals
- You are reflective with a strong bias for learning by doing
This role is perfect for you because you will…
- Develop solutions for a passionate customer base
- Have the opportunity for major impact in a new market
- Collaborate closely with team members across disciplines
- Ideate and define new product capabilities
You'll lead this because you have...
- 8 years of experience working in Product Management or related software development disciplines
- Deep customer passion
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Design, a related technical field or equivalent technical experience
- Experience with optimization and experimentation—A/B/n testing
- Demonstrated ability to build and strengthen teams—you love teamwork and you find helping others rewarding
- Enthusiasm for learning and improving yourself—especially as it pertains to your career in technology
- Flexibility to adapt and learn on the job
- Creative and an Innovator
- Committed and versatile learner
What You'll Do
- Embed with Engineering team to help figure out the best technical implementation methods to fit the business and customer needs
- Understand customer needs and identify the define the product vision and strategy
- Launch and develop new products on a regular basis
- Design and drive the overall vision and product strategy to a coherent whole
- Lead internal partnerships and external partners to optimize growth
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of creative and talented people to work with and learn from
- We have a great vacation policy
- We believe in recognizing you for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.