Associate Mobile Marketing Manager
Marketing – CRM
As a key member of the Consumer Marketing team, the Associate Mobile Marketing Manager at RetailMeNot will be responsible for developing, executing and analyzing mobile push, in-app and re-engagement campaigns.
This role is pivotal in helping RetailMeNot educate consumers on our products and save money on their purchases. Some or your day-to-day responsibilities will include execution and reporting of mobile marketing programs that support our partners and company objectives. It will require a deep knowledge of mobile marketing standard methodologies, audience segmentation, A/B testing and campaign analysis.
Please read on!
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing related field preferred
- You have 3-5 years of experience in mobile marketing (mobile push or acquisition experience preferred)
- You have knowledge of enterprise mobile service providers such as Braze, Airship (formerly Urban Airship) or a similar tool
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- You have advanced Excel and data analysis skills, experience with Tableau a plus!
- You have strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- You are a creative and analytical thinker with a strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced team environment
What You'll Do
- Support CRM Marketing team with mobile campaign execution, management and analysis. This includes building mobile push, in-app and paid re-engagement campaigns.
- Own daily execution of mobile marketing campaigns that support our affiliate partners; including production and analysis.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Sales team to gather necessary assets for push marketing campaigns.
- Build audience segments and campaigns that help drive engagement with the RetailMeNot mobile app.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing and Product teams to drive app retention
- Develop and run weekly/monthly ad hoc reports that highlight key insights and strategic findings. Report to key partners across departments and drive ongoing efficiencies in how metrics are pulled/analyzed.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the
pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.