Account Executive (Enterprise, eCommerce)
Sales and Marketing
ReSci's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible and usable for brands.
- Inspire with passion.
- Persevere with determination.
- Collaborate with unity.
- Grow without bounds.
- Create with impact.
- Lead with character.
As an account executive on our sales team you will be responsible for closing new business. You have an understanding of the retention strategies market in order to tailor outreach to the companies most likely to benefit from the services provided by Retention Science. Ideally, you have SMB + enterprise sales experience or experience selling into eCommerce businesses.
Knowledge of data analytics and email marketing sectors is a plus. You are resourceful and collaborate with the entire team, as many of the processes and support for the sales organization are being developed. The ideal candidate is a go-getter that strives to achieve their sales targets while collaborating with the entire team to establish repeatable go-to marketing strategies across the organization.
- At least 4 years experience selling to IR 500 eCommerce retailers
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong proficiency with SFA tools, such as salesforce
- Strong understanding of complex and consultative sales cycles with experience implementing internal processes to improve efficiency
- Strong understanding of data science and machine learning principles
- Achieve sales targets
- Collaborate with Marketing and BDRs to build prospect lists
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to build repeatable go-to market strategies
- Customize sales presentation material for presentations
- Understand prospective Client’s needs to develop proposals
- Lead technical review sessions to ensure smooth implementations
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Build ROI and negotiate pricing
- Close deals
- Keep strong records in Salesforce
Based out of Santa Monica, CA, our team consists of serial entrepreneurs who have all made Retention Science a leader in AI marketing. Our SaaS platform, “Cortex” helps online businesses target, engage, and retain customers. The Cortex marketing platform uses machine-learning algorithms to predict customer behavior by analyzing massive sets of demographic, social, and behavioral data to generate 1-to-1 retention campaigns personalized to each customer. Cortex makes 3.5+ billion predictions per day and processes 5k+ events per second.
Our founders have been recognized as the Ernst & Young Entrepreneurs of the Year, and our company was awarded Top 10 Big Data Startup of the Year by CRN, one of Fast Company's Innovation Agents, Top 10 Software Company in Southern California from SocalTech, and identified by Inc. Magazine as one of the most innovative startups. Retention Science has also been featured in Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, and Reuters, among other notable publications. In addition, the most prestigious startup accelerator in LA (part of the TechStar Network), as well as many reputable angel investors and Venture Capital firms have provided their support and backing for our business.
We're passionate about what we do and we put our people first! We are a close-knit family whose members drink too much coffee, work hard, and never cease to brainstorm creative new ways to improve our solutions. We foster a dynamic and exciting start-up environment that is conducive for innovative thought; join us if you are interested in working with our world-class team!