Sales Development Representative
Sales and Marketing
Business Development at ReSci:
ReSci's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible and usable for brands.
- Inspire with passion.
- Persevere with determination.
- Collaborate with unity.
- Grow without bounds.
- Create with impact.
- Lead with character.
A critical first step in sales, properly qualifying and learning about the customer's needs is key to the success of our customers. You’ll need a deep understanding of the current marketing technology landscape, benefits of the ReSci solution, and the positive impact we have delivered to our customers. We pride ourself on quality, customer happiness, self-improvement, passion, and gratitude. We understand these values are essential to achieving our goals.
We're looking for a driven and self-starting Business Development Representative, who can talk high level about data science, predictive analytics, and our A.I. platform. You'll be prospecting and qualifying leads for our sales team, making a huge difference at an early-stage startup that has been recognized as one of the hottest companies in LA.
A natural wit and excellent phone presence are a necessity. We're looking for someone to join a team responsible for outbound email and cold call campaigns. You'll also be responding to inbound web leads. Compensation is competitive, salaried, and incentive-based. The right individual will be rewarded for team selling and scheduling key meetings.
- Responsible for sourcing and creating qualified opportunities for Account Executives through cold outreach and qualification of inbound leads
- Learn to effectively identify qualified opportunities, articulate ReSci’s value, and hand off to AE’s
- Work together with BDR team on positioning and outreach strategy
- Reach out to key potential customers to establish a line of communication
- Attend trade shows and company events with potential customers
- Host digital demonstrations of the product via web meetings
- Desire to be in technology sales and have a growth mindset for a long-term career in sales
- Continually seeking improvement
- Need for achievement, sets high personal goals. Ambitious, prepared to work long and hard in the pursuit of excellence
- Need to compete and win, determined to be the top producer
- Expect to succeed and remains resilient in the face of rejection
- Persuasive and impatient with tact
- Easily establishes a relationship with prospects. Comfortable at social events
- Has disciplined and methodical organizational skills
- Eager attitude toward learning new skills / tools
- High-level technical aptitude in marketing tech and A.I
- Ability to tailor pitch to customer buying style
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills
- An affable, upbeat phone presence
- Familiarity with SaaS sales to large brands
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with software sales to large marketing organizations
- Hands-on experience in data science
- A natural interest in technology and business in your spare time
- Experience in competitive sports or public speaking