Director of Sales
Returnly is a B2B FinTech platform headquartered in the Bay Area that focuses on turning returns into revenue for e-Commerce brands. We work with over 600 brands ranging from SMB to Enterprise and we have offices in Chicago, San Francisco, and Madrid.
Description: You are the first leader we have hired on the sales team and you’ll be responsible for all new revenue in North America. You will inherit a high performing sales team, located in Chicago, San Francisco, and Denver. You’ll be responsible for hiring any additional sales humans to reach our aggressive growth goals.
You will also be asked to acquire a deep understanding of our target customers, competitors, and the e-Commerce ecosystem. You will be both in the trenches shadowing calls and ideating on deals while also being asked to think strategically and create sales GTM plans. To be successful in this role you will work across departments ranging from Marketing, Customer Support, Product and Engineering.
- Manage selling activities for your team of AE's delivering consistent revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience required)
- Deep understanding for our prospects businesses to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Returnly
- Interact closely with Returnly’s Technology and Agency partners to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top sales talent
- Be a change agent within Returnly, help define new models and processes to grow our business
- Make our customers successful!
- 4+ years of B2B or Fintech sales leadership (2 years of Director level or above), and 7+ years of selling technology
- Experience managing teams that are both local and remote
- Experience selling to e-Commerce brands Successful track record of over-achieving against aggressive targets and building high performing sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Strong contract negotiation skills Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must