San Francisco, CA
You’ll work across the company to empower and accelerate the team as our first full-time operations manager. The role is broad and you’ll wear many hats, doing everything from operations and some recruiting to external events and new employee onboarding. We’re confident that after a few short months of ramp up, the company won’t be able to imagine life without you on our team.
- Coordinate the company operations by managing schedules, travel, and supporting communications
- Take r2c recruiting to the next level, including scheduling candidates and creating an “11-star” onsite experience for all guests
- Be a new employee ambassador, helping new team members get started and feel welcome in their first week
- Communicate and push forward company-wide announcements, events, and office information; be a resource for employees, customers, and guests
- Lead internal events and initiatives that engage the company and strengthen r2c culture
- Create a physical working space that is welcoming and brings out the best in our team
- Effective influencer, strong written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
- Able to spot and solve issues before anyone realizes there’s a problem; demonstrating initiative, follow-through, creativity, and flexibility
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude; you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
- BA/BS required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and being authorized to work in the US are required.