Software Engineer, Front End
San Francisco, CA
You'll be an early front end engineer working with our designers, security researchers, and developers everyday to create a platform that brings together program analysis authors with people who review and fix issues in open source software. Our backend is primarily Python, our frontend is primarily TypeScript with React, and we use modern web infrastructure (e.g AWS, Docker).
We take an empirical approach to product development, proposing experiments and rigorously validating our ideas. We believe in building each other up and 'yes and...' conversations! You’ll have the opportunity to meet with users and set the direction of the product here.
- Architect, develop and deploy high-quality web applications and related software and systems with emphasis on UI components
- Build reusable front end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with our PM and designers to deliver compelling developer-facing products
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our React front end
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in software development (new graduates through senior engineers welcome)
- An interest and/or background in security is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and being authorized to work in the US are required.