SAP SD Integration Advisor Contract Position
Delivery – Integration Advisors
Lead Organizational Transformation for the Supply Chain as a Reveal Integration Advisor
Uncover exciting opportunities in the Supply Chains of Fortune 1000 companies leveraging our talented teams and proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization methodology.
Transforming the Status Quo...One Supply Chain at a time…
We provide a unique combination of skills and expertise to transform organizations and optimize the performance of their Supply Chains. Unlike traditional consultants, we do not simply interview clients' employees; instead, we take a data-centric approach to interrogate their SAP systems. After optimizing their Supply Chains, we educate our clients on how to sustain the transformation we catalyze.
Do you have a passion for Supply Chain? Do you get energized by making a difference in people’s lives? At Reveal, you will convert your passions and your experience into engines of change! In turn, this change will generate quantifiable value to clients. You will have a hand in shaping our clients to become an everyday hero who delivers on their promise to their customers around the world.
As an international advisory firm, Reveal helps Supply Chains fulfill their promises to deliver the right products, at the right place, at the right time. We bring a rare comprehensive and proprietary consultative and educational approach. After working with Reveal, clients are able to take a breath knowing their tools are finally working for them. Whether the client is delivering food to the hungry or deploying supplies to our military, Reveal helps them do so in an optimized and sustainable way.
Reveal may be the perfect fit for you:
if you have experience working in a supply chain role using SAP,
if you are driven and action-oriented,
if you have an engaging, client-facing personality,
if you thrive in a professional environment where you can excel and receive recognition,
if you welcome traveling domestically and/or internationally,
if you are passionate about making difference for your clients and your community,
if you are an experienced consultant with expert SAP knowledge.
Most of our clients use SAP software to run their businesses. We redefine the way that they think about their supply chains and show them the smart way to use SAP to find the hidden value in their organizations. Our employees are business process innovators with strong SAP experience, and we currently are looking to expand our select pool of Advisors to meet our growth.
A successful Advisor would have started their career in a supply chain role (Materials Planner, Procurement Specialists, Inventory Managers, etc.) for a company that used SAP, so they have knowledge of how SAP works for the business. Next, our Advisors have very strong configuration experience and have been on several projects and environments so they have vast experience within Materials Management (MM). They will be responsible for educating and guiding our clients on MRP, exception monitoring, LIS, and other standard SAP ECC Best Practices in the client’s environment.
- Must possess a passion for standing up in front of a group of people and educating them on how SAP works in a business role
- Advanced understanding of supply chain principles (best practices) in an SAP environment
- Proven experience with change management at all organizational levels
- Effective facilitation skills that leads to team buy-in and sustainability with the client
- The ability to challenge teams (internal and external) and hold people accountable
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Must be personable and confident and be able to leverage and navigate relationships strategically
- Advocate for customer, ensuring customer is obtaining support they require
- Should quickly connect with people and be able to coach clients and teams to success
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to situations with a sense of urgency
- Ability to handle change and make mid-course corrections when needed
- 10 years’ experience with SAP SD (master data, sales documents, availability check, billing, credit management, invoice lists, etc.)
- Extensive and in-depth functional knowledge, along with knowledge of SAP integration, implementation, and delivery
- Extensive hands-on experience with IMG (configuration)
- Experience with SAP best practices
- Experienced with one or more: SAP ASAP methodology, agile methods, ITIL, Solution Manager, or other project management tools
- SAP certification a plus
Reveal is a business advisory company that educates SAP-centric supply chain-driven businesses to transform how SAP is used. Through our proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization® (oVo®) methodology, we combine wisdom, business smarts, technical expertise, and artful precision to uncover exciting opportunities in clients’ supply chains. Our approach is to assess the opportunity, and then transform the people, processes, and technologies to ensure a sustainable organization. Not only are we SAP business partners, we are members of the SAP Partner Advisory Council for Innovation.
Reveal offers its full-time employees generous compensation and a robust benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; 401(k); paid time off, including time to volunteer in your community; a bonus structure; professional development reimbursement; cell phone allowance, airport lounge membership.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer.
“When I was interviewing with Reveal I considered myself a Supply Chain and SAP guru. When they started showing me their oVo® methodology, they had me surprised; I’ve learned a great deal. Here you must bring your A-game as a supply chain SME!” - Reveal Employee