SAP PP Business Advisor
Delivery – Integration Advisors
Transforming the Status Quo...One Supply Chain at a time…
We provide a unique combination of skills and expertise to transform organizations and optimize the performance of their business. Unlike traditional consultants, we do not simply interview clients' employees; instead, we take a data-centric approach to interrogate their SAP systems. After optimizing their business, we educate our clients on how to sustain the transformation we catalyze.
Do you have a passion for SAP?
Do you get energized by making a difference in people’s lives? At Reveal, you will convert your passions and your experience into engines of change! In turn, this change will generate quantifiable value to clients. You will have a hand in shaping our clients to become an everyday hero who delivers on their promise to their customers around the world. As an international advisory firm, Reveal helps companies fulfill their promises to deliver the right products, at the right place, at the right time. We bring a rare comprehensive and proprietary consultative and educational approach. After working with Reveal, clients are able to take a breath knowing their tools are finally working for them. Whether the client is delivering food to the hungry or deploying supplies to our military, Reveal helps them do so in an optimized and sustainable way.
You can be a part of the lasting impact at Reveal’s clients and the incredible growth trajectory of the Reveal team. Led by knowledgeable practitioners (read: people who “get it”), the team is one you can learn from - and grow with - along the way. Dedicated to giving back to the community, including paid “giveback” days, you can tell that when you’re part of Reveal you’re part of something bigger than yourself.
A successful Advisor would have started their career in a supply chain role (Production Planner/Manager, Master/Shop Floor Scheduler, etc.) for a company that used SAP, so they have knowledge of how SAP works for the business. Next, our Advisors have very strong configuration experience and have been on several projects and environments, so they have vast experience within Production Planning (PP). They will be responsible for educating and guiding our clients on exception monitoring, LIS, and other standard SAP ECC Best Practices in the client’s environment.
- Must possess a passion for standing up in front of a group of people and educating them on how SAP works in a Business Role
- Advanced Understanding of supply chain principles (best practices) in an SAP environment
- Proven experience with change management at all organizational levels
- Effective facilitation skills that leads to team buy-in and sustainability with the client
- The ability to challenge teams (internal and external) / hold people accountable
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be personable and confident and be able to leverage and navigate relationships strategically
- Advocate for customer, ensuring customer is obtaining support they require
- Should quickly connect with people and be able to coach clients and teams to success
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to situations with a sense of urgency
- Ability handle change and make mid-course corrections when needed
- Over 10 years’ experience with SAP PP configuration (Master Planning, Material Requirements Planning, Capacity Requirement Planning, S&OP, etc.)
- Extensive and in-depth functional knowledge, along with knowledge of SAP with a good amount of implementation and delivery experience
- Experienced with IMG configuration
- Experienced with SAP change control processes and procedures (CTS)
- Experienced with SAP best practices
- Experienced with one of more; SAP ASAP methodology, agile methods, ITIL, Solution Manager or other project management tools
- SAP certification a plus
Reveal is a business advisory company that educates SAP-centric supply chain-driven businesses to transform how SAP is used. Through our proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization® (oVo®) methodology, we combine wisdom, business smarts, technical expertise, and artful precision to uncover exciting opportunities in clients’ supply chains. Our approach is to assess the opportunity, and then transform the people, processes, and technologies to ensure a sustainable organization. Not only are we SAP business partners, we are members of the SAP Partner Advisory Council for Innovation.
Reveal offers its full-time employees generous compensation and a robust benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; 401(k); Unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer in your community; a bonus structure; professional development reimbursement; cell phone allowance, airport lounge membership.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer.
“When I was interviewing with Reveal I considered myself a Supply Chain and SAP guru. When they started showing me their oVo® methodology, they had me surprised; I’ve learned a great deal. Here you must bring your A-game as a supply chain SME!” - Reveal Employee
This position can be full-time or contract.