Senior SAP PS Business Advisor Contract Position
Delivery – Integration Advisors
Lead Organizational Transformation for the Supply Chain as a Reveal Integration Advisor
Uncover exciting opportunities in the Supply Chains of Fortune 1000 companies leveraging our talented teams and proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization methodology.
Transforming the Status Quo …One Supply Chain at a time…
We provide a unique combination of skills and expertise to transform organizations and optimize the performance of their Supply Chains. Unlike traditional consultants, we do not simply interview clients' employees; instead, we take a data-centric approach to interrogate their SAP systems. After optimizing their Supply Chains, we educate our clients on how to sustain the transformation we catalyze.
Do you have a passion for Supply Chain? Do you get energized by making a difference in people’s lives? At Reveal, you will convert your passions and your experience into engines of change! In turn, this change will generate quantifiable value to clients. You will have a hand in shaping our clients to become an everyday hero who delivers on their promise to their customers around the world.
Do you enjoy traveling? As an international advisory firm, Reveal helps Supply Chains fulfill their promises to deliver the right products, at the right place, at the right time. We bring a rare comprehensive and proprietary consultative and educational approach. After working with Reveal, clients are able to take a breath knowing their tools are finally working for them. Whether the client is delivering food to the hungry or deploying supplies to our military, Reveal helps them do so in an optimized and sustainable way.
You can be a part of the lasting impact at Reveal’s clients and the incredible growth trajectory of the Reveal team. Led by knowledgeable practitioners (read: people who “get it”), the team is one you can learn from - and grow with - along the way. Dedicated to giving back to the community, including paid “giveback” days, you can tell that when you’re part of Reveal you’re part of something bigger than yourself.
- A successful Integration Advisor would have started their career in a Supply Chain role. As an SAP-centric company, we are looking for functional experts in PS. Our Advisors have very strong configuration experience and have been on several projects and in several environments, so they have vast experience within their functional area of expertise. You can work effectively with people, problems and systems, and can educate and guide our clients. You care about giving back and making a difference through your work. You're comfortable presenting to groups and working 1:1 at the executive level. You put the client first and know how to work effectively within a team.
- Your experience as a Supply Chain business leader utilizing and configuring modules within SAP means that you can spot common pitfalls and share your expertise from day one. Most importantly, you’ve been in different industries, with different go-to-market strategies and Supply Chain methods, making you credible at system-thinking and getting to the bottom of how to optimize the Supply Chain as a whole.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Work with your Reveal team as an effective part of optimizing their organization’s Supply Chain
- Redefine the way clients think about their Supply Chains - the tools and process they use to perform their functions within the integrated Supply Chain processes
- Drive a “new way forward” on how Supply Chain professionals leverage SAP and how they allow the tool to do the work for them
- Help clients to use SAP to find the hidden value, ensuring that the proprietary methodology is fully engrained through the process
- Educate team members on how SAP works for each Business Role in the organization
- Optimize advanced Supply Chain principles (best practices) in an SAP environment
- Team up with fellow Reveal team members to build quantifiable and global impact to clients Supply Chain
- Challenge team members (internal and external) to work at their highest level
What does Reveal look for?
- Passion for Supply Chain and driving organizational change
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills and sense of urgency
- 10 years’ experience with and extensive, in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain business processes across multiple industries
- 10+ years’ experience with SAP
- Experienced with one or more project management methodologies
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Open to up to 60-80% travel globally
Reveal is a business advisory company that educates SAP-centric supply chain-driven businesses to transform how SAP is used. Through our proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization® (oVo®) methodology, we combine wisdom, business smarts, technical expertise, and artful precision to uncover exciting opportunities in clients’ supply chains. Our approach is to assess the opportunity, and then transform the people, processes, and technologies to ensure a sustainable organization. Not only are we SAP business partners, we are members of the SAP Partner Advisory Council for Innovation.
Reveal offers its full-time employees generous compensation and a robust benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; 401(k); paid time off, including time to volunteer in your community; a bonus structure; professional development reimbursement; cell phone allowance, airport lounge membership.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer.
“When I was interviewing with Reveal I considered myself a Supply Chain and SAP guru. When they started showing me their oVo® methodology, they had me surprised; I’ve learned a great deal. Here you must bring your A-game as a supply chain SME!” - Reveal Employee