Supply Chain SAP Transformation Leader
Delivery – Business Maturity Advisors
Lead Organizational Transformation for the Supply Chain as a Reveal Business Maturity Advisor
Uncover exciting opportunities in the Supply Chains of Fortune 1000 companies leveraging our talented teams and proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization methodology.
Transforming the Status Quo …One Supply Chain at a time…
We provide a unique combination of skills and expertise to transform organizations and optimize the performance of their Supply Chains. Unlike traditional consultants, we do not simply interview clients' employees; instead, we take a data-centric approach to interrogate their SAP systems. After optimizing their Supply Chains, we educate our clients on how to sustain the transformation we catalyze.
At Reveal, you will follow the wisdom we so often prescribe: “Use what you have.” You will convert your passions and your experience into engines of change! In turn, this change will generate quantifiable value to clients. You will have a hand in shaping our clients to become everyday heroes who deliver on their promise to their customers around the world.
As an international advisory firm, Reveal helps Supply Chains fulfill their promises to deliver the right products, at the right place, at the right time. We bring a rare comprehensive and proprietary consultative and educational approach. After working with Reveal, clients are able to breathe a deep sigh of relief knowing their tools are finally working for them. Whether the client is delivering food to the hungry or deploying supplies for the US military, Reveal helps them do so in an optimized and sustainable way.
You can be a part of the lasting impact at Reveal’s clients and the incredible growth trajectory of the Reveal team. Led by knowledgeable practitioners (read: people who “get it”), the team is one you can learn from - and grow with - along the way. Dedicated to giving back to the community, including paid “giveback” days, you can tell that when you’re part of Reveal you’re part of something bigger than yourself.
- You're a true change leader. You can work effectively with people, problems and systems. You care about giving back and making a difference through your work. You're comfortable presenting to groups and working 1:1 at the executive level. You put the client first and know how to work effectively within a team.
- Your experience as a Supply Chain business leader utilizing SAP means that you can spot common pitfalls and share your expertise from day one. Most importantly, you’ve worked in different industries, with different go-to-market strategies and Supply Chain methods, making you credible at system-thinking and getting to the bottom of how to optimize the Supply Chain as a whole.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Work with clients to build and remain committed to a new strategy for optimizing their organization’s Supply Chain
- Redefine the way clients think about their Supply Chains - the tools and process they use to optimize the chain
- Drive a “new way forward” on how Supply Chain professionals leverage SAP and how they allow the tool to do the work for them
- Manage multiple projects in a cross functional team environment, including onsite global projects and domestic work
- Lead your teams to help clients use SAP to find the hidden value within each client environment, ensuring full immersion of the oVo® methodology through the process
- Educate and drive team members through a program on comprehensive Supply Chain transformation
- Team up with fellow Reveal team members to build quantifiable and global impact to clients’ Supply Chain
- Challenge teams (internal and external) to work at their highest level
What does Reveal look for?
- Ability to inspire and lead change
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Proven track record of creating followership through credible, relevant experience and stellar EQ
- Strong analytical skills and sense of urgency
- 10 years experience with and extensive, in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain business processes across multiple industries
- Experienced with one or more project management tools
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Open to 60-80% travel globally
Reveal is a business advisory company that educates SAP-centric supply chain-driven businesses to transform how SAP is used. Through our proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization® (oVo®) methodology, we combine wisdom, business smarts, technical expertise, and artful precision to uncover exciting opportunities in clients’ supply chains. Our approach is to assess the opportunity, and then transform the people, processes, and technologies to ensure a sustainable organization. Not only are we SAP business partners, we are members of the SAP Partner Advisory Council for Innovation.
Reveal offers its full-time employees generous compensation and a robust benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance; 401(k); Unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer in your community; a bonus structure; professional development reimbursement; cell phone allowance, airport lounge membership.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer.
“When I was interviewing with Reveal I considered myself a Supply Chain and SAP guru. When they started showing me their oVo® methodology, they had me surprised; I’ve learned a great deal. Here you must bring your A-game as a supply chain SME!” - Reveal Employee
This position can be a full-time or contract position.