SAP FICO Business Advisor Contract Position
Delivery – Integration Advisors
Transforming the Status Quo …One Business at a time…
We provide a unique combination of skills and expertise to transform organizations and optimize the performance of their business. Unlike traditional consultants, we do not simply interview clients' employees; instead, we take a data-centric approach to interrogate their SAP systems. After optimizing their business, we educate our clients on how to sustain the transformation we catalyze.
Do you have a passion for SAP? Do you get energized by making a difference in people’s lives? At Reveal, you will convert your passions and your experience into engines of change! In turn, this change will generate quantifiable value to clients. You will have a hand in shaping our clients to become an everyday hero who delivers on their promise to their customers around the world. As an international advisory firm, Reveal helps companies fulfill their promises to deliver the right products, at the right place, at the right time. We bring a rare comprehensive and proprietary consultative and educational approach. After working with Reveal, clients are able to take a breath knowing their tools are finally working for them. Whether the client is delivering food to the hungry or deploying supplies to our military, Reveal helps them do so in an optimized and sustainable way.
You can be a part of the lasting impact at Reveal’s clients and the incredible growth trajectory of the Reveal team. Led by knowledgeable practitioners (read: people who “get it”), the team is one you can learn from - and grow with - along the way.
- Our clients use SAP software to run their businesses. We redefine the way that they think about their business and show them the smart way to use SAP to find the hidden value in their organizations. Our employees are business process innovators with strong SAP experience, and we currently are looking to expand our select pool of Advisors to meet our growing business needs.
- A successful SAP FICO Business Advisor will have a deep understanding of FI and CO. They would have started their career in a Finance or Controlling role (Assistant/Controller, CFO, etc.) for a company that used SAP, so they have knowledge of how SAP works for the business. This advisor would have strong configuration experience and have been on several projects. They will a range of experience in the FI and CO modules. They will be responsible for educating and guiding our clients on standard best practices in their SAP environment.
- Must possess a passion for standing up in front of a group of people and educating them on how SAP works in a Business Role
- Advanced understanding of finance and accounting principles principles (best practices) in an SAP environment
- Proven experience with change management at all organizational levels
- Effective facilitation skills that leads to team buy-in and sustainability with the client
- The ability to challenge teams (internal and external) / hold people accountable
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Must be personable and confident and be able to leverage and navigate relationships strategically
- Advocate for customer, ensuring customer is obtaining support they require
- Should quickly connect with people and be able to coach clients and teams to success
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to situations with a sense of urgency
- Ability handle change and make mid-course corrections when needed
- SAP Organizational Structure
- FI/CO Master Data
- Finance Experience in:
- General Ledger (GL)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Fixed Assets (FA)
- Controlling Experience in:
- Cost Center Accounting
- Product Costing
- Profit Center Accounting
- Reporting Experience in:
- P&L and Balance Sheet
- Management Reporting
- Experience putting robust financial reporting in place
- Experience Providing end-user support
- Completed 3 full life-cycle SAP Implementation projects
- At least 10 years’ experience with SAP FI/CO
- Experienced with SAP best practices
- SAP certification a plus
Reveal is a business advisory company that educates SAP-centric businesses to transform how they use SAP. Through our proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization® (oVo®) methodology, we combine wisdom, business smarts, technical expertise, and artful precision to uncover exciting opportunities in our clients’ business. Our approach is to assess the opportunity, and then transform the people, processes, and technologies to ensure a sustainable organization. Not only are we SAP business partners, we are members of the SAP Partner Advisory Council for Innovation.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer.