HR Generalist with strong Recruiting focus
Headquarters Internal – Resourcing Team
Join our dynamic advisory company and transform your career. Our clients use SAP software to run their businesses and we redefine the way that they think about their supply chains and show them the smart way to use SAP to find the hidden value in their organizations. Our advisors are business process innovators with strong SAP experience and are widely respected in their industries. We are looking to add someone to our dynamic team who can help us identify and nurture the best talent and develop strong ongoing relationships throughout their employment.
We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced company that fosters the development and self-directed leadership of our employees. Working collaboratively to ensure superior service to our clients, we encourage our advisors to challenge themselves, to challenge the client and to challenge the problem, seeking non-traditional solutions.
In this position, you will drive the company’s recruitment process end to end from the identification of talent to match the company’s needs, through the nurturing of new and existing talent to the relationship development of current employees through their tenure with Reveal. You will work closely with the business development team and project leads to ensure that the best talent and the best teams are matched to our client engagements. Throughout this process you will lead and guide the organization through its participation in the recruiting process, including interview coordination and documentation, skills identification and matching, the offer process and the on-boarding process. With a strong reputation and over 25 years in the SAP industry, Reveal has developed a large pool of candidates and relationships that require constant nurturing – this is a fundamental part of the role. Internally you will be the champion for all human resource aspects including employee relations and any and all aspects affecting the Reveal culture. You will drive HR programs, boost morale and productivity, ensure compliance with regulatory changes, employment law, and maintain knowledge of best practices and HR trends.
You will have outstanding analytical and communication skills, be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. You are a motivated self-starter.
To ensure success, you will always act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality, understand how to manage gray areas, exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships and staffing management, including being effective at the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Lead the recruitment process
- Setting and accomplishing recruitment goals
- Attracting new talent to the organization
- Nurturing an existing pool of candidates
- Effectively understanding and balancing the company’s resource needs with the pool of available talent
- Conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and team
- Manage and maintain the applicant tracking system and maintain strict confidentiality of personal information
- Maintain communication with candidates throughout interview process
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures and document those in the employee handbook.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Engage with the employee base, build trust and document complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice, regulatory changes and changing technology in human resources, talent management and employment law.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- 5+ years of recruiting experience – preferably with SAP skillsets.
- Strong Internet sourcing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment related laws and regulations
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and recruiting software and websites.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Proficient at prioritizing multiple projects.
Reveal is a supply chain advisory company that transforms SAP-centric supply chain-driven businesses to run better. We challenge the traditional thinking of the modern supply chain to ensure sustainable and successful businesses. Through our proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization® (oVo®) methodology, we combine wisdom, business smarts, technical expertise and artful precision to uncover exciting opportunities in our clients’ supply chains.
We offer our full-time employees generous compensation and a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage; outstanding life insurance, 401K, unlimited vacation time, including time to volunteer in your community; a bonus structure and much more.