ML Engineer (BLR)
Product Development /
Machine Learning Engineering /
Founded in 2021 by ThoughtSpot (valued at $4.2B) co-founders Sanjay Agrawal and Shashank Gupta, the Revefi Data Operations Cloud disrupts the data observability experience of today with a converged solution for data quality, spend, usage and performance management. Revefi's proprietary Intelligence Layer delivers AI-powered insights, enabling rapid detection and resolution of critical data issues. Revefi empowers data teams to optimize ROI, streamline costs and elevate their data observability and performance through an integrated zero-touch platform. To learn more, please visit revefi.com.
Revefi is super well funded and backed by a legendary VC powerhouse Mayfield with a HUGE seed round - amongst the top 0.5% of seeds ever!
This is a unique, zero to one opportunity. You will be responsible for the full ML stack for the product.
- Develop and implement machine learning models that can improve business processes and outcomes, including those related to anomaly detection and time series forecasting.
- Participate in the design, development, testing, and deployment of machine learning algorithms and models.
- Responsible for the full development and production ML stack.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing, deploying and maintaining ML models.
- Strong hands on experience in machine learning algorithms and techniques, such as regression, classification, clustering, deep learning, anomaly detection, and time series forecasting.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or R, with experience in libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Scikit-learn.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization tools, such as Pandas, NumPy, and Matplotlib, with experience in time series analysis and visualization.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Join Revefi's team and lay the foundation for our data observability solution. Shape the future of the product and deliver a seamless customer/user experience.