Software Engineer II
Revenue Analytics is looking for a driven, front-end focused Software Engineer to join our team. As a key member of our engineering team, you’ll work collaboratively in a versatile, fast-paced, delivery-focused project team environment to deliver high quality solutions to our clients.
Who You Are
- Master's Degree with 1 year of experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience
- Excel in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse set of teams and perspectives
- Enjoy interacting directly with clients
- Knowledge and experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML) is a plus
- Knowledgeable about modern open source tools and frameworks
- Experience in languages such as Python
- Working knowledge of web frameworks such as Spring or Flask
- Experienced in compatibility across browsers and mobile devices
- A knack for identifying design patterns and enjoys creating reusable components or frameworks
Outstanding Benefits & Perks
- Competitive market-based salary, incentive bonus, and stock options
- Paid medical insurance, dental and vision coverage for both you and your family
- 401k plan with immediate vesting and generous employer matching
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Defined career path with a coach to foster your growth
- Paid time off includes 18 days paid vacation, 6 national holidays, and paid sick time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible office hours
- Paid maternity leave for new mothers and paternity leave for new fathers
- Company issued cell phone and laptop
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents in software development and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical solutions to help big companies make big revenue decisions. Your work will be interesting, meaningful, and will provide you the opportunity to learn, grow, and have a big impact on our company and clients.
Revenue Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.