Director, Talent Acquisition
As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you’ll drive recruiting by actively defining results-driven strategies and tactics for identifying, engaging, and hiring the best talent across all functions for Revenue Analytics. In this hands-on role, you will lead a high performing team that focuses on sourcing and screening candidates, employer branding, and overall candidate experience. Additionally, as a member of the Leadership Team you’ll contribute to the overall strategic planning and development of the firm.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- 7+ years in Talent Acquisition with a demonstrated track record of sourcing and selecting “A” players; 2+ years recruiting in software technology preferred
- Expertise using LinkedIn Recruiter and other talent pipeline tools and technology
- Demonstrated ability to turn people data and insights into actions that drive continuous improvement for the Talent Acquisition function
- Possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and generate results in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Broad working knowledge of employment law, immigration, and standard HR practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding Benefits & Perks
- Competitive market-based salary, incentive compensation, and stock options
- Paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401(k) plan with immediate vesting and generous employer match
- 18 days PTO, 6 national holidays, and paid sick time
- Defined career path with a coach to foster your growth
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Revenue Analytics is a growing tech-enabled consulting firm that blends Artificial Intelligence with Human Intelligence to deliver Predictive Analytics at scale. If you want to be a part of a fun and highly collaborative team that knows how to get stuff done, RA is the place for you. We allow the freedom to be creative, take initiative, and grow; all in a lively, laid-back work environment.
Revenue Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.