Director, Product Marketing
Revenue Analytics is looking for a creative, hands-on, B2B Director of Product Marketing. This role is essential to building a best in class marketing strategy within our organization. This person will report to the Vice President of Marketing here at RA. Acting as a key player within our marketing function, the Director of Product Marketing will drive the successful adoption of current and new features as well as create and shape compelling and exciting content for RA. As the Director of Product Marketing, you will also spearhead tactful marketing strategies that will successfully position RA to resonate with various customers and clients in the targeted markets. You are enthusiastic about simplifying the complex and eager to expand on the next phase of our marketing innovation by partnering closely with Senior Leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Develop, implement and execute the overall creation and shaping of internal and external content, to be shared through a variety of different networks.
- Refine and drive messaging across online and offline channels.
- Work directly with the Vice President of Marketing and Leadership team to communicate marketing strategies and goals across all practice groups.
- Create and execute data sheets, infographics, and video content.
- Help manage aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics, and reporting.
- Participate in writing and generating new blog content for RA’s website.
- Utilize new and existing content to continuously educate our target market on the problems we solve, and how we effectively solve them by having a deep understanding of our industry, clients, and competitors.
- Create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness of all marketing initiatives, track results, and continue to enhance programs.
- Serve as company spokesperson as needed for certain media, analyst and public speaking engagements.
- Work with Senior Leadership and stakeholders to develop strategic marketing plans supporting specific market/industry priorities wanted to advance the Revenue Analytics brand.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of relevant work experience; B2B marketing.
- Master’s degree preferred; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Outstanding organizational and execution skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A player-coach who can set/manage priorities for the team as well as produce as a member of the team.
- Possess effective coaching abilities to mentor and develop others within the organization.
- Manage, train, and develop direct reports.
- Comfortable being the go-to person for product marketing communication and market expertise.
- Experience in budget management and business forecasting.
- Exceptional story-teller who can simplify and articulate market trends and anecdotes into stories that can be put to good use by internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans.
- Experience working within a small team of marketers at a high-growth company as a collaborative team player.
- Strong reputation as a top performer with a proactive approach who has a “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Insights driven, innovative; champions breakthrough ideas and initiatives.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create a vision and translate it into action while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Capable of navigating a matrix organization.
Outstanding Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base + variable compensation
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company issued cell phone and laptop
- Gym reimbursement
- Flex schedule
- Paid time off includes 3+ weeks’ vacation, 6 national holidays, and paid sick time
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents in marketing and business strategy, and you want to be part of a high growth, tech-enabled consulting firm where fun and highly collaborative teams create analytical solutions to eliminate the unknowns in business problems for world-renowned companies.
Revenue Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.