Cambridge, MA /
The mission of Reverie Labs is to develop new medicines for devastating diseases by using the latest advancements in computational science. Our people are our greatest asset. Our passionate, interdisciplinary team of scientists works hard every day to use a wide spectrum of computational and experimental techniques to discover new small molecule kinase inhibitors, a particularly impactful class of drugs useful in the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. We recently closed a $25M Series A led by top biotech investors, kicked off a collaboration with Roche and Genentech, and nearly doubled the size of our team. We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Technical Recruiter to help us scale our recruiting operation.
As a recruiter at Reverie, you will have the independence to scale your impact and a diverse range of responsibilities, including but far from limited to:
- Managing the full candidate experience via a modern ATS
- Being the primary point of contact for candidates at every step of their interaction with Reverie.
- Leading sourcing efforts for candidates across multiple roles.
- Organizing internal recruiting efforts with existing employees to create deeper involvement across the company in the sourcing and reachout process.
- Seeking opportunities for Reverie to engage with the community for recruiting purposes, including meetups, talks, hackathons, university visits, etc.
- Ensuring that every role has consistent standards and feedback processes to minimize unconscious bias and ensure equitable treatment for all candidates.
- You are an experienced professional who has spent several years working on recruiting, ideally in high-growth technology and/or biotechnology companies.
- You are an expert at using at least 1 modern ATS, such as Lever or Greenhouse (we use Lever).
- You consider yourself to be proficient in a modern startup technology stack, with tools like Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, Notion, and Lever.
- You are an effective communicator and an empathetic teammate, who collaborates closely with your teammates to solve operational problems and interpersonal issues.
- You appreciate a challenge, and you’re unafraid to push outside your comfort zone to solve unique problems on quick timelines.
Finally, we base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.