People Operations Manager
Cambridge, MA /
The mission of Reverie Labs is to develop new medicines for devastating diseases by using the latest advancements in computational science. Our people are our greatest asset. Our passionate, interdisciplinary team of scientists works hard every day to use a wide spectrum of computational and experimental techniques to discover new small molecule kinase inhibitors, a particularly impactful class of drugs useful in the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. We recently closed a $25M Series A led by top biotech investors, kicked off a collaboration with Roche and Genentech, and nearly doubled the size of our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated and deeply empathetic People Operations Manager to help us carefully yet rapidly expand our team, develop a comprehensive benefits package, and generally manage and optimize Reverie’s relationship with current and potential future employees.
As a People Operations Manager at Reverie you’ll have a diverse range of responsibilities, including but far from limited to:
- Design, optimize, and maintain compensation and benefits programs to ensure Reverie offers are highly competitive and Reverie employees are happy and healthy.
- Help implement policies and cultural norms that support a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- Help create and shepherd employees through clearly delineated career pathways that support continued growth and development.
- Implement performance management and review systems to make sure all employees at Reverie are receiving clear feedback and constantly improving. Consistently perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of employee well-being and performance.
- Coordinate across the company to ensure that employee goals and objectives are aligned with Reverie’s.
- Help Reverie attract the best talent in the world across a wide range of open positions.
- You are a professional who comes from a people operations background, ideally including time at a high-growth organization.
- You are inspired by Reverie’s mission of developing life-saving medicines for dire unmet medical needs.
- You are an effective communicator and an empathetic teammate, who collaborates closely with your teammates to solve operational problems and interpersonal issues.
- You appreciate a challenge, and you’re unafraid to push outside your comfort zone to solve unique problems on quick timelines.
Finally, we base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.