Outsourcing Project Manager
Cambridge, MA /
At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation. We’re a cross-disciplinary team of scientists and machine learning researchers using cutting-edge tools to design new medicines.
We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented, chemistry project manager to own outsourcing strategy, logistics, and support. You will have the chance to coordinate dozens of chemists, biologists, and scientists working across the globe on multiple therapeutic programs. You’ll be responsible for everything from solving difficult synthetic chemistry challenges, to organizing the logistics of delivering the right compound in the right amount to the right lab. You will be a critical part of our multidisciplinary teams as they strive to accomplish our mission of discovering life-changing medicines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and allocating chemistry and biology CRO resources across multiple projects.
- Supervising key contacts and FTEs at CROs responsible for executing ongoing small molecule design projects.
- Proactively solving problems with small molecule synthetic chemistry.
- Coordinating communication between Reverie internal teams and CROs responsible for synthetic chemistry, biology, and more.
- Ensuring reliable compound registration, assay data registration, and data integrity across multiple CROs.
- Assessing CRO performance and capabilities, dynamically allocating resources across different CROs, and helping the executive team determine outsourcing strategies.
Your background should look something like this:
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in chemistry or related field.
- Experience solving complex synthetic chemistry challenges in the context of drug discovery.
- 2+ years of experience managing outsourcing resources is preferred.
- Highly proactive and able to execute effectively with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on age, race, gender, religion, health, parental status, veteran status, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.