Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Cambridge, MA /
At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation. We’re a cross-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers using cutting-edge tools to design new medicines.
We are looking for a project manager to support drug discovery projects from target selection to clinical initiation. A great candidate for this position is excited to work in a non-hierarchical environment that deeply emphasizes teamwork and collaboration between computation and life sciences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a cross-functional project team laser-focused on developing novel small molecule therapeutics for unmet medical needs.
- Working closely with project team members to coordinate and keep records of all project team activities spanning computation, chemistry, biology, and DMPK.
- Holding medicinal chemists, computational chemists, machine learning engineers, and CROs accountable for project timelines and objectives.
- Budget management and timeline planning for achievement of key project objectives.
- Serving as the primary point of contact with CROs, vendors, and partner organizations.
We don’t have a hard set of background requirements, but we highly value skills and experience in the following areas:
- You have a degree in a relevant discipline, ideally life sciences or medicine (BS/MS/Ph.D./MD).
- You have 5+ years of industry experience in supporting drug development programs, and a deep understanding of preclinical R&D processes.
- Ability to work independently and make quick decisions at critical program junctures.
- Clear communication skills — you’ll be communicating with every member of the project team, external partners, CROs, and members of the Reverie executive team about the project.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and dynamically track multiple projects with appropriate tools.
- Experience orchestrating documentation required for patent applications and regulatory filings is a plus.
- Experience working with data scientists on a cross-functional team is a plus.
We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on age, race, gender, religion, health, parental status, veteran status, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.