Revfluence is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our company!
Our Customer Success team helps brands like Zevia, Tuft & Needle, and Pandora develop strategy for running campaigns around influencer marketing, content creation and digital advertising. We're looking for a Campaign Associate to develop and build processes for client onboarding, account maintenance and campaign reporting. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with Customer Success Managers and to execute and provide ongoing support for client campaigns.
- You are hyper-organized and can multi-task like a champ! You thrive in a fast-paced work environment of changing priorities
- Passionate about providing world-class customer service to our clients. You work hard to establish long-lasting relationships and can actively identify issues before they arise.
What you will be working on
- Client Onboarding - setting up new accounts, building sample campaigns, and note-taking during client calls
- Account Maintenance - weekly check-ins to ensure clients hit critical metrics and objectives
- Customer Support - monitor customer support channels to help troubleshoot and resolve client issues with thoroughness and efficiency
- Account Strategy - create monthly and quarterly campaign and business reports with strategy recommendations
- Schedule and conduct recurring campaign content audits with improvement areas
- Work closely Customer Success Managers and provide ad hoc support for their projects
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of post-college professional experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Top-notch organizational ability
- ***Most of all, a passion for social media, marketing, and the latest industry trends!
- E-Commerce social media experience
- Account management experience
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling SOMA district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
- Dog friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.