Business Development Representative
Revfluence is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!
We are looking for a talented and driven professional to help build out our growing Marketing team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). In this role, you will help profile ideal customers and markets for campaigns and qualify inbound marketing leads for sales opportunities. Passion and motivation will be your two best assets in your goal to be a key resource for Revfluence’s product capabilities and competitive advantages.
Compensation is competitive and includes a bonus based on meeting performance targets. Recent graduates are welcome!
- Relentless drive to meet and exceed goals and expectations
- Performance-focused; someone who is motivated to meet goals in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to embrace meaningful challenges, and search for solutions even when it seems impossible
- Highly empathetic; you approach complex problems from multiple points of view
What you'll be doing
- Identify and qualify enterprise brands and agencies that would make quality sales targets for Revfluence
- Articulate and promote the Revfluence business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Send customized email outreach to targets and engage with prospective leads to schedule calls for the sales team
- Improve existing processes to increase the number of calls and clients driven through sales and marketing techniques. Set yourself up to learn from everything you’re doing
What we're looking for
- 0-2 years of experience
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Resilience and the willingness to take calculated risks
- Previous experience working in a sales environment
- Proficiency using Salesforce or other customer relationship management systems (CRM’s)
- A passion for social media and influencer marketing
Benefits and perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in downtown SF’s financial district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.