Revfluence is a powerful platform for the next generation of content creators to get paid to do what they love by partnering with brands on endorsements, sponsorships, and collaborations on YouTube, Instagram and more. We enable brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for phenomenal people to join our team!
We’re looking for a Community Intern to come on board for an intensive, informative, and fun internship. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to gain practical, firsthand work experience in digital marketing and social media with an early-stage startup technology company. As our Community Intern, you will gain the tools and experience needed to build and improve communities (blogs, marketing automation software, social media, etc.) while providing cross-functional support to a highly-collaborative team. By the end of this internship, you will have gained the necessary skills and knowledge to jump-start your career in marketing and communications.
If you're someone who wants to make a meaningful contribution while gaining relevant, hands-on experience within the digital media industry, then we want to speak to you!
This is a six month paid internship with the potential to extend - contingent on the candidate’s learning progress and personal timeline considerations.
What you will be doing
- Build and maintain the creator community with day to day tasks
- Partner closely with the community team to assist creators with product or collaboration related questions
- Provide feedback and assist the product team with the development of core products for the Revfluence platform
- Write creator facing blog posts to stay engaged with the community (check out some examples here)
What we're looking for
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or recent graduate
- Firsthand experience with relevant social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work out of our San Francisco office for 10-15 hours per week
Benefits and perks
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly team lunch and social events
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling Financial District - easily accessible by BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a fun, highly-collaborative work environment and establish lasting professional connections for future career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.