Marketing Customer Success Manager
Revfluence is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!
We're looking for a rockstar Marketing Customer Success Manager who has considerable potential to take on more responsibilities and leadership as our startup continues to grow. An ideal candidate would be great not only at digital and paid media marketing/strategy, client service, but also problem solving and structured/systematic thinking to identify and build processes around our clients' needs.
2 years prior experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing or other related field
- Be the primary point of contact and relationship-driver for consumer brand clients, both large (e.g. Gap, Calvin Klein) and small
- Own the retention and customer success of clients, starting from kickoff
- Develop education materials and processes designed to achieve greater retention and success of all clients
- Build process improvements and develop product ideas to improve the overall client experience
- Interest and experience in social media marketing
- Outstanding organization and communication
- Structured, process-oriented mindset
- Knack for identifying and solving problems with new processes
- (Bonus) Product-driven mentality
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling SOMA district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
- Dog friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.