We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Brand Designer to join our growing marketing team. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing at Revfluence, you will own the ideation to the creation of all visual assets to bring our exciting marketing initiatives to life. Your will work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to create designs for both short and long form content, website pages, landing pages, webinars, client presentations, and email designs.
As our first marketing designer, you will also help build and promote our brand visual identity, and contribute to the success of the business in a meaningful way.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience building engaging digital experiences for website pages, landing pages, and more
- A true team-player who can communicate effortlessly across multiple teams; someone who is able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Flexible and self-motivated; someone who can seamlessly switch between designing slide decks, landing pages, one pagers, and banner ads
- Has experience creating marketing materials for B2B companies
- Create an extensible, professional brand
- Develop design guidelines for all marketing materials, properties, and collateral
- Work cross-functionally with the entire marketing team
- Take ideas from inception through production including slide decks, one pagers, case studies, web pages, and more
- Juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Manage external agency relationships when needed
- Delegate lower level design tasks to contractors when necessary
- Make fast adjustments to designs based on data and feedback
- 3 years of experience designing for businesses (no interns or students please)
- Experience designing for the web
- Strong understanding of basic design principles (typographic and graphic design, brand identity, digital experience, etc.)
- Professional portfolio of relevant marketing, brand, or advertising work, across multiple channels(web, email, print, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- BFA in graphic design or related field of study
- B2B brand experience
- Agency experience
- Video experience
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling SOMA district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
Revfluence is the leading content generation platform powered by influencers.
With over 100 leading brands like Bare Minerals, GrubHub and Madewell, Revfluence is an enterprise-grade software suite built for social, digital and PR teams to generate branded content at scale via hundreds of thousands of influencers worldwide.
Revfluence analytics leverage millions of data points to provide real-time content feedback, increasing ROI across paid, earned and owned channels. We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!