Revfluence is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Brand Designer to join our growing marketing team. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing at Revfluence, you will own the design process full-cycle: from ideation to the creation of all visual assets to bring our exciting marketing initiatives to life. Working on a highly collaborative team, you will partner closely with Marketing and Sales functions to create designs for both short and long form content, website pages, landing pages, webinars, client presentations, and email designs.
As our first marketing designer, you will have the opportunity to define and evolve our brand identity, illustration style, design language and system as we push into new territory.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience building engaging digital marketing media for website pages, landing pages for an agency or in-house organization
- A professional portfolio of relevant marketing, brand, or advertising work, across multiple channels (web, email, print, etc.)
- Fluent in standard digital creative production tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Sketch, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to prioritize creative workflow
- Strong understanding of basic design principles (typographic and graphic design, brand identity, digital experience, etc.)
- A true team-player who can communicate effortlessly across multiple teams; someone who is able to give and receive constructive feedback
- An adaptable and motivated self-starter; someone who can seamlessly switch between designing slide decks, landing pages, one pagers, and banner ads
What you'll be working on
- Create an extensible, professional brand
- Develop design guidelines for all marketing materials, properties, and collateral
- Take ideas from inception through production including slide decks, one pagers, case studies, web pages, and more
- Articulate and present work and effectively synthesize feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Understand performance, creative, and digital advertising trends to build the company’s house view on how to create effective, personalized content
- Ensure consistency of design and quality across all internal and external outputs
- Complete ad hoc projects in support of Revfluence brand and marketing initiatives
- BFA in graphic design or related field of study
- Previous experience in brand design for a B2B company
Benefits and perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in downtown SF’s financial district near Market - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.