Sales Development Representative
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.
What you will contribute:
- Highly visible role as we continue to build out our sales team to support our fast-growing business.
- Coordinate closely with the account executives to support, research and prospect to secure a sufficient flow of qualified opportunities. Help us fill up the pipeline.
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads via phone and email to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
- Collaborate with marketing team to support successful outbound campaigns
- Team closely with sales reps to research, nurture, and penetrate target accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com and Google Suite. You'll be able to prove your value and we'll reward you for it.
- Proactively look for new opportunities to improve and optimize end-to-end lead management. This may require thinking outside of the box.
- Consistently achieve quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Quota/metrics based. There will be weekly/monthly activity metrics. There will be monthly and quarterly lead quotas
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn. We are giving you the chance to demonstrate your ambition within integral parts of the company.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- Passion Filled. You enjoy working with clients and showing the value of our product, you exude the passion you have for the software making it easy to bring in new deals.
- Incredibly Resilient. You get knocked down, you get back up again and again. You don’t sweat the small stuff and you look forward to the next opportunity.
- Fiercely Tenacious. You are smart closer, you find ways to make the sell that benefits our clients and you don’t get overwhelmed from an initial no.
- Even Tempered. When put into stressful situations you keep calm and do not turn into a jerk. You value the opportunity to keep moving forward in an optimistic way.
- College degree and minimum of 1 year experience in demand gen or cold call sales.
- Competitive nature - should be eager to learn and win.
- Direct experience as a front-line user in Salesforce.com a plus.
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Solid communications skills - both verbal and written.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills.
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Loves meritocracies.
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to new processes or directions.
- Has a sense of humor, please include one joke with cover letter.
- Candidates for this role must be located in Chicago.
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- 100% company contribution for Health, Dental, Life & Vision
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, impromptu salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to the latest technologies
- 401K plan
- Take ‘your new hire’ to lunch under ReviewTrackers dollar
- Opportunities for career development including Lunch and Learns
- Unlimited books on Kindle
- Healthy snack budget