Business Development Representative (Remote)
As a software company, ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to better understand their customers through advanced reviews and customer feedback technology. Our platform aggregates our customer’s reviews allowing them to analyze, amplify, and maximize customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, equitable, dynamic, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team with diverse backgrounds and mindsets while respecting a healthy expression of opinions. We support and inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find creative solutions.
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Business Development Rep to join our Sales Team. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting with the goal of generating new opportunities/pipeline for the sales team. Join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
This person is someone we can count on to…
- Own their revenue generating activity and hit all KPIs around prospecting
- Learn the RT value proposition and deliver value to our prospects and customers
Within 3 months this person will….
- Have generated $500k in pipeline
- Fully ramped via our extensive sales enablement training
Within 6 months this person will….
- Help train new BDRs
- Have generated $1MM in pipeline
Within 12 months this person will….
- Have created $1.5MM in pipeline
- If this person is successful, they will have opportunities to grow in leadership roles and/or move into a full cycle account executive role.
Who you will be working with:
- VP of Sales
- Outbound sales team and Marketing Team
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- SaaS BDR experience
- Familiar with Salesforce, Outreach and Gong
- Growth Mindset
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare benefits covered at 100% by ReviewTrackers for yourself with the option for family coverage at 25% by ReviewTrackers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored 401K matching up to 4%
- FSA or HSA benefits are available
- Pre-taxed transit benefits
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives
- Monthly Company newsletter
- Quarterly all hands meeting to review strategy, demo new products, share learnings and celebrate our wins
- Virtual ‘Take Your Coworker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers
- WFH Office Stipend
- Virtual events to learn and grow as a team
- Company Kindle, along with unlimited books of your choice
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.