Senior Software Engineer
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new skills, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.
This role is for our Product Engineering team, which is responsible for building and maintaining our core product lines, which includes both customer-facing applications as well as internal tools that empower our Sales and Customer Success groups.
We are a polyglot shop, and use the best tools for the job. On the front-end, we use React/Redux on Node.js. Our public API is written in Go. Our micro-services are written in Scala or Ruby.
The ideal candidate has a passion for clean code, quick iterations, rapid deployments, and thoughtful design. If you care deeply about your craft and want to work on interesting problems, both big and small, then this is the team you’ve been looking for.
What you will contribute:
- Full Stack Development: Features are delivered by small teams of 1-2 developers, tasked with making any and all changes necessary to get it shipped to production
- Code Reviews: Nothing is merged to master without first being reviewed by you and your peers
- Mentorship: Promote best practices, coach and be coached by other developers
- Product and Process Improvements: We are always looking at ways to increase our customer's productivity, as well as our own
- A contributor: You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- A team player: You take ownership of not only your work, but feel responsible for everything the team puts out.
- Challenge oriented: You enjoy digging in and finding solutions to hard problems. You are always ready to learn new things and not afraid to be out of your comfort zone.
- Driven: Unwaveringly ambitious and naturally curious. You enjoy pushing yourself and your peers to achieve great things.
- Meticulous: Details. Are. Everything. You are the type to triple check everything, and are always working to ensure quality.
- Passionate: Your excitement for the craft of software development is infectious, and are motivated by shipping the best possible product you can.
- Participated in the architecture and design of new and existing products.
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders to define constraints and develop requirements.
- 5+ years experience working across the entire application stack in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Never stopped learning, and are always ready to pick up new languages, frameworks, libraries.
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- 100% company contribution for Health, Dental, Life & Vision
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, impromptu salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to the latest technologies
- 401K plan
- Take ‘your new hire’ to lunch under ReviewTrackers dollar
- Opportunities for career development including Lunch and Learns
- Unlimited books on Kindle
- Healthy snack budget