Director of Digital Marketing
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.
What you will contribute
- Marketing Insights. You should know how to test marketing strategies for effectiveness. We use a variety of SEO tools such as ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz and Marketo.
- Network development. This is an opportunity to attach your name to an established brand, and grow your network. We’ll expect you to contact relevant blogs and news outlets for sharing and linking opportunities.
- Co-marketing initiatives. You’ll be helping to create and execute guest blog posts to share our writing team’s work and further the ReviewTrackers brand.
- SEO strategy. You’ll own the offsite SEO of our content by cleaning our backlink portfolio, finding new opportunities and implementing new ways to acquire backlinks.
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- 3-5 years experience with white hat SEO tactics
- A Solid Grasp on PR
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A deep understanding of how the Google search algorithm works, including RankBrain
- Familiarity with Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Understands HTML terms including nofollow, noindex, canonical.
- Web design experience is a plus
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- 100% company contribution for Health, Dental, Life & Vision
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, impromptu salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to the latest technologies
- 401K plan
- Take ‘your new hire’ to lunch under ReviewTrackers dollar
- Opportunities for career development including Lunch and Learns
- Unlimited books on Kindle
- Healthy snack budget