Director of Strategic Partnerships
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
What you will contribute:
- Develop partner networks and strategic partnerships across the US
- Develop and implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in advancing ReviewTrackers’ focus areas
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and, where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs
- Project and promote ReviewTrackers’ business initiatives to new audiences and partners
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities
- Develop and manage partner agreements
- Research trends and competition to strategically drive the ReviewTrackers business development pipeline
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution and having a significant impact.
- Metrics Driven - You have enough experience to have strong opinions but look to support those opinions with data.
- A Team player. You contribute, listen, and help when needed. You understand the company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You identify problems or inefficiencies and dive in until a solution is found. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in strategic sales or business development
- Proven ability to find strategic partnerships that have led to increase revenue and contracts
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high level executives
- Demonstrated success in that role and tangible experience of having expanded and cultivated existing partnerships over time
- Experience of working as part of a senior management team and leading organizational strategy
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- 100% company contribution for Health, Dental, Life & Vision
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, impromptu salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to the latest technologies
- 401K plan
- Take ‘your new hire’ to lunch under ReviewTrackers dollar
- Opportunities for career development including Lunch and Learns
- Unlimited books on Kindle
- Healthy snack budget