Sr. Product Designer (Remote)
ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respects a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Senior Product Designer to join our Product team. A Product Designer at ReviewTrackers puts the customer first and has a desire to own their design outcomes and contribute to an evolving human-centered product organization. Whether it’s doing customer discovery interviews or creating beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs, you’ll be working side by side with the other Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to drive our Product and customer progress forward. Join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
How you will make an impact:
- Design exceptional products from start to finish, participating in all phases of design, from definition to development and optimization.
- Iterate actively with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user research, market trends, and business goals.
- Communicate and share often in written, verbal, and visual forms to create alignment and move the work towards implementation.
- Collaborate regularly with engineers to ship high-quality experiences.
What you will be working on:
- Review-data visualization solutions that present deeply complex information in a simple and approachable way.
- Collaborative workflows that allow our clients to improve their businesses through customer feedback and better serve their customers.
- Cutting-edge products that involve natural language processing and business intelligence analysis.
- Collaborate on our web and mobile (native iOS and Android) SaaS products.
- Features that need to solve problems for both B2B as well as B2C customers.
What you will bring:
- 4+ years experience as a Product/UX Designer with SaaS products
- Having worked in a startup environment is a big plus
- At least 2 experience conducting user research and testing
- Confidence in creating low & high-fidelity design, interactive prototypes in Figma
- A collaborative and customer-first attitude
- Is self-sufficient and can manage their own design work from conception to delivery
- Knowing when to ask for feedback and when to move forward
What we do as a team:
- Collaborate. Represent design through the entire software development process, including research, ideation, designing, iterating and shipping new work.
- Own & drive. You will own and continually improve our design systems.
- Iterate quickly. We believe in shipping, getting feedback, and making updates. The “done is better than perfect” approach allows us to remain customer-focused.
- Challenge us. We constantly ask, “Why are we doing it this way?” and “How can we make this better?”
Who you will be working with:
- You will be reporting directly to our VP of Product and will work together, continually improving our design systems.
- You will be working with product managers through the entire software development process, including research, ideation, designing, iterating, and shipping new work.
- You will be working with engineers shipping products quickly, getting feedback, and making updates.
- You will be working with our current and prospective customers, interviewing them, collecting feedback, and learning about their pain points.
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits are available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 3%
- FSA or HSA benefits are available
- Pre-taxed transit benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group and company-wide training(s)
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate its mission
- Company Kindle, along with unlimited books of your choice
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks (when we’re back in the office)
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided (when we’re back in the office)
- Monthly ‘Take Your Coworker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers (when we’re back in the office)
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.